Toggle Mobile Menu Toggle Search
mobile pic

Youth- and student housing

KAB offers different kinds of youth- and student housing in the Greater Copenhagen area and it is free of charge to apply.

What options do I have?

KAB offers three kinds of youth- and student accomodation:

Ungdomsboliger (youth housing)

Kollegieværelser (student hostel or dormitory with shared kitchen)

Studieboliger (vacant accomodation in housing for elderly people)

Who can apply?

Youth- and student housing is is for young people, who are currently undergoing education, which has been approved by SU-styrelsen or an apprentice- / trainee education. Please note that you can sign up for youth- and student housing at KAB even before you've been admitted to an education programme.

How to apply

To apply for youth housing go to application form for youth housing

To apply for hostel/dormitory, you need to download an application form for printing Apply for student hostel/dormitory

or Clik here to apply for vacant accomodation in housing for elderly people

Need help?

If you need help please contact us by telephone 33 63 10 00