We only accept written complaints.

How do I lodge a complaint regarding my utilities accounts?

If you wish to object to your annual utilities account, send an e-mail to You must do this no later than six weeks after receiving the utilities account statement.

I wish to lodge a complaint about my neighbour?

The best way to solve a conflict with your neighbour is to discuss the problem face to face. Most disputes between neighbours can be solved by simply pointing out in a calm manner that their behaviour is disturbing.

If this does not solve the problem, we can send out a mediator to help you reach an agreement. Call us at  33 63 10 00 to learn more.

As a last resort you can make an official complaint about your neighbour. It needs to be in writing and signed by other residents as well, whom also find the neighbour’s behaviour disturbing. This is important since it is difficult to sanction your neighbour in a case of “he said, she said”.

Contact us

If you have further questions call us at 33 63 10 00. Our opening hours are at the bottom of this page.

You can also fill out a contact form and we will respond to your enquiry within 5 working days.